Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super easy, moist and so tasty! Recipe found on the internet.
- 6 -8 salmon steaks or 2 large salmon fillets
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salmon.
- Place salmon in a lightly greased baking dish and pour mixture over salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until fish is flaky and done.
Good but not great. I thought the lemon flavor was a little overpowering. I made this exactly as the recipe said, except that I halved the recipe and used two salmon steaks. Normally I would have used extra virgin olive oil, but I was out so I used light. Maybe the stronger flavor of the extra virgin would have balanced out the lemon a bit more. I also have a really nice citrus press, so maybe I'm able to extract more juice from the lemons than is typical. I may make this again, but I would definitely reduce the amount of lemon juice.
I made this dish just as the recipe calls for...it was absolutely delicious. Add a side of steamed veggies and a glass of your favorite white wine, and you have a simple yet very elegant meal.
In my book when a recipe has the flavor this one has it's 5 stars! We had with Lemon Rice and it sure tasted good to us!