Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe on a bag of baby Dutch yellow potatoes that I recently bought for a different recipe. THIS recipe sounded so good that I changed my menu and prepared this instead. It was a hit with my family. Although it states "baby DUTCH yellow potatoes", I'm sure that this would work as well with any variety of baby potatoes. I haven't tried it with larger potatoes cut down to size. I used fresh lemon juice and I really think that this made the recipe so I can't vouch for it if you use the bottled stuff.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of one whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Absolutely delicious! I thought it was a lot of butter for the amount of potatoes, but I do love butter. I never would have thought to add the juice from a whole lemon, but the flavor was incredible. I also added some minced garlic chives from my garden. I used my toaster oven for the baking.
Yummy. I halved the recipe and used my toaster oven. Couldn't find a cover(I'm in the midlle of moving), so cooked uncovered. They came out delicious, with a little ketchup. Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag.