Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried herbs, of choice
- 1 grated lemon, rind of
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over fish or poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours while marinating.
It was good but it needs some SALT!