Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This absolutely sinful, versatile condiment can be used over fish, as a dip for veggies...or...like the Frech do...served with their french fries. I cracked a new vegetable oil to make sure that I got the freshest final product! Very addicting!!!
- 2 egg yolks, free range preferably
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
- 44.37-59.16 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed (taste according to preference)
- 3.69 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml lemon rind, finely minced
- 1-2 garlic, finely minced (taste according to preference)
- 2.46 ml truffle oil
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- Combine the yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt, garlic, rind and truffle oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pour the vegetable oil in a slow, fine stream with the processor running until the mixture beginns to thicken and bind. Be careful not to add the oil to quickly or the mayo could separate.
- Can be made one day ahead of time. Use within 5 days.