Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This absolutely sinful, versatile condiment can be used over fish, as a dip for veggies...or...like the Frech do...served with their french fries. I cracked a new vegetable oil to make sure that I got the freshest final product! Very addicting!!!
- 2 egg yolks, free range preferably
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed (taste according to preference)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely minced
- 1 -2 garlic, finely minced (taste according to preference)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Combine the yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt, garlic, rind and truffle oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pour the vegetable oil in a slow, fine stream with the processor running until the mixture beginns to thicken and bind. Be careful not to add the oil to quickly or the mayo could separate.
- Can be made one day ahead of time. Use within 5 days.