Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This can be cut into larger or smaller serving sizes.
Make and share this Lemon Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar,cocoa and salt in a large,heavy bottom saucepan.
- Stir to mix and break up any lumps of cocoa powder.
- Add the corn syrup,milk and 2 tbsp butter.
- Place over medium heat andcook, stirring constantly, until the mixturecomes to a boil.
- Stop stirring,cover the panawith a tight-fitting lid for about a minutesto steam off any sugar crystals on the sides of the pan.
- Watch closely so it won't boil over.
- Uncover and continue to cook while stirring scraping sides from time to time,until temperature reaches the soft ball stage.
- Pour the fudge onto a large platter.
- Heat the lemon zest,juice and vanilla to boiling and pour over the hot candy.
- Top with remaining 2 tables.
- of butter.
- Let the mixture cool to room temp.
- Then stir until thick, add nuts and spread onto a buttered plater.