Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This can be cut into larger or smaller serving sizes.
Make and share this Lemon Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar,cocoa and salt in a large,heavy bottom saucepan.
- Stir to mix and break up any lumps of cocoa powder.
- Add the corn syrup,milk and 2 tbsp butter.
- Place over medium heat andcook, stirring constantly, until the mixturecomes to a boil.
- Stop stirring,cover the panawith a tight-fitting lid for about a minutesto steam off any sugar crystals on the sides of the pan.
- Watch closely so it won't boil over.
- Uncover and continue to cook while stirring scraping sides from time to time,until temperature reaches the soft ball stage.
- Pour the fudge onto a large platter.
- Heat the lemon zest,juice and vanilla to boiling and pour over the hot candy.
- Top with remaining 2 tables.
- of butter.
- Let the mixture cool to room temp.
- Then stir until thick, add nuts and spread onto a buttered plater.