- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, plus
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 24 ounces vanilla (two packages that are 10-12 oz each) or 24 ounces white chocolate chips (two packages that are 10-12 oz each)
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter over low heat.
- Add chips and milk; cook and stir for 10-12 minutes or until chips are melted.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and extract; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.