Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe for a cocktail to try.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka or 2 tablespoons gin
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- ice cube
- lemon twist, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except lemon twist in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses and garnish with lemon twists.
I was sure that we would gonna like it so much. I used the optional sugar. But still it was too sour. Thanks Barb :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game