Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Buns or not? No matter they are delicious whatever you call them. Linda Lunford - Island Cookery
Make and share this Lemon Frosted Golden Raisin Buns recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375f degrees.
- Bring water, butter, sugar and salt to boil.
- Add flour and beat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
- Remove from heat and beat 2 minutes to cool.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth and satiny after each addition.
- Add raisins and mix well.
- Drop by measuring tablespoons full onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Ice while warm.
- Frosting: Combine ingredients in order given.
These came out wonderful and very professional looking.I felt very pleased with the results.I think my icing was slightly runny so I may add more icing sugar next time.My children loved them!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou-really worth while to make-I will be baking these again soon!!!!!!
These are so very good and easy to make. I like lemon, but I don't like it to be overwhelming. These were just perfect having the lemon in the frosting. I will make again!