Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can't believe this recipe is only 4 WW points.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons brummel and brown yogurt, spread (or your own margarine)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and paprika in plastic bag.
- Add chicken three pieces at a time and shake well to coat.
- Brown chicken in skillet in melted yogurt spread (or margarine).
- When browned, add garlic and juice.
- When juice is almost gone add mushrooms and saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add green onions and wine, if desired and cook approximately 15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and mushrooms have browned.
- Serve with rice or fresh vegetables.