Another terrific recipe from a book by Jerry Baker! Edited to update on 10/13/04: I tried this and wow! stuff really works! I'll never have to buy another can or bottle of hairspray again! What I would suggest though is getting a small plastic bottle instead of a larger one to put the liquid in for a very fine mist because it doesn't take much of this on your hair!
My Private Note
- 1Boil the water in a saucepan.
- 2While the water is boiling, peel and finely chop the lemons.
- 3Add the lemons to the boiling water, and simmer over low heat until the lemons are soft.
- 4Cool, strain, and pour into a spray bottle.
- 5Add the vodka, and shake well.
- 6If the hair spray is too sticky, dilute it with a little water.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-fresh Hair Spray
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g