Recipe by txgammi
Another terrific recipe from a book by Jerry Baker! Edited to update on 10/13/04: I tried this and wow! stuff really works! I'll never have to buy another can or bottle of hairspray again! What I would suggest though is getting a small plastic bottle instead of a larger one to put the liquid in for a very fine mist because it doesn't take much of this on your hair!
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- While the water is boiling, peel and finely chop the lemons.
- Add the lemons to the boiling water, and simmer over low heat until the lemons are soft.
- Cool, strain, and pour into a spray bottle.
- Add the vodka, and shake well.
- If the hair spray is too sticky, dilute it with a little water.