Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
fast and delightful dessert.
- 1 cup Grape-nuts cereal (slightly crushed if desired)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 106 g instant lemon pudding mix (4 serving size)
- Combine, cereal, sugar, butter, and coconut.
- Press crumb mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for 8 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Break up crumbs into bite size pieces. Like a large crumble.
- Prepare pie filling, according to the pkg. directions using 1 3/4 cups whole milk. Fold into softened ice cream.
- Fold crumb mixture into pudding, ice cream mixture.
- Place back into 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover and fregrigerate.
- Cut into squares, or spoon into custard bowls.