2 hrs 15 mins
This is a lemony tart and sweet dessert. Looks pretty in parfait glasses with raspberries and whipped cream. Cooking time is cooling time. Original recipe called for whipping egg whites until stiff and folding into cooled lemon mixture, but I have eliminated that step for safetys sake. It doesn't really alter the flavor at all, just the texture. Now I freeze the egg whites and save them for a meringe or Angel Food cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix spenda and cornstarch with a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan.
- 2Add water and cook over medium heat, stirring with a whisk, until thick.
- 3Beat egg yoks in a small bowl and add some of the sugar mixture a tbl at a time and then pour all back into saucepan, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- 4Add butter, zest and lemon juice.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Fold in 1/2 container of Cool Whip.or whipped cream.
- 7Pour into serving dishes and serve with berries and top with more whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for LEMON FLUFF
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 29.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g