Recipe by bethsten
I'm posting this because I want to know the nutritional value. Other sugar free jello flavors can be used.
Top Review by Sunshine
The recipe didn't state that this was not an instant pudding mix. You must use the cook and serve pudding. I made cherry flavor and waited for the mixture to cool and added an 8 oz container of sugar free cool whip to give the mixture a fluff texture. The options are endless with this recipe. Will make again with more flavors and will change my rating to 5 stars once the recipe is correct. It's 5 star with the cook and serve.
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the vanilla pudding and water together in a sauce pan.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle lemon jello over pudding mixture. Stir jello through until dissolved.
- When cool, stir cool whip through.