Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
a light lemon mousse-like dessert. I got this recipe from a magazine recently but I came remember which one.
- Stir 1 pkg of lemon gelatin with 1 cup of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup lemon juice and the yogurt in the gelain mixture.
- Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- Beat until frothy.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, thawed; spoon into four 4 oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.
Lemon dessert for lemon lovers! The texture of this was great but I found it to be too sour as written; I added a tablespoon of splenda to my serving and that seemed to help, so next time I would add some sweetener (to taste) when I add the lemon juice to the mixture. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012