Give your chicken some zing, broiled or BBQ'd. Great served with new potatoes and a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice the lemon and cut the other into slices. Put in a large food bag along with remaining ingredients and shake well to coat. Leave for 10 mins (or up to 24 hrs if making ahead).
- 2Heat the broiler to high or fire up the barbecue.
- 3Lift the chicken out of the marinade, shake off excess, then cook under a broiler or on a barbecue for 20 mins, spooning over the marinade every few minutes
- 4Turn occasionally, until cooked through and dark golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon & Five-Spice Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 1405.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder