Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another one from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. It is my absolute favorite meal that we have at my house. We make it at least once a week. Anything that can get my son eating rice is great. I promise you won't be disappointed! Microwave instructions follow.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 fish fillets, fresh (about 2 lbs) or 8 fish fillets, frozen, thawed (about 2 lbs)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium bowl, combine rice, broccoli and cheese.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; add 1/4 CUP ONLY to broccoli mixture.
- Place equal amounts of broccoli mixture on fillets; roll up.
- Place seam side down in shallow baking dish; pour remaining margarine mixture over roll-ups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Garnish with paprika if desired.
- Microwave: Prepare fish as above. Arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Cook tightly covered on HIGH for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes with fork, rotating dish once.
- Serve as above.