Recipe by pesce_gurl
This is another one from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. It is my absolute favorite meal that we have at my house. We make it at least once a week. Anything that can get my son eating rice is great. I promise you won't be disappointed! Microwave instructions follow.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 fish fillets, fresh (about 2 lbs) or 8 fish fillets, frozen, thawed (about 2 lbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium bowl, combine rice, broccoli and cheese.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; add 1/4 CUP ONLY to broccoli mixture.
- Place equal amounts of broccoli mixture on fillets; roll up.
- Place seam side down in shallow baking dish; pour remaining margarine mixture over roll-ups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Garnish with paprika if desired.
- Microwave: Prepare fish as above. Arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Cook tightly covered on HIGH for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes with fork, rotating dish once.
- Serve as above.