Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great with any white fish. Fast recipe with great results. On the picture I'm posting the fish was served over leek risotto.
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 24 ounces white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat the butter, lemon rind and parsley in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cut each fish in half and add to the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side or until tender, then pour over the lemon juice.
Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game and what a winner. I cut the recipe in half except for the butter and parsley and served it over brown rice and Kfc Coleslaw#249878. Definately one to fall back on again and am putting this in my Favorites of 2013 for ease and taste. Thank you for posting.
I forgot to add the parsley! Didn't remember it till I came to review the recipe and saw the lead photo. Well, I guess that I didn't miss it and my fish had excellent flavor. I used Mahi-Mahi and went heavy on the lemon/butter combo with no regret. This is super quick to make, delicious and used things I always have on hand. Whats not to love? :D
This was good but I think it could have used a lot more flavor. Next time I may use more lemon. I used cod fish.