These are simply wonderful
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar.then add vanilla.mix well.
- 2gradually add flour, mix well to combine --
- 3cover and refrigerate 30 minutes --
- 4roll into 1" balls.
- 5Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.using the end of a wooden spoon handle.make an indentation in center of each cookie --
- 6bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or lightly browned --
- 7remove to rack to cool completely.
- 8to prepare FILLING:.
- 9combine sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest and salt in saucepan --
- 10stir in beaten egg, lemon juice and butter till smooth.
- 11cook over medium heat till thickened.
- 12reduce heat, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 14spoon 1/2 tsp of filling into each cookie.
- 15dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Filled Dreams..cookies
Serving Size: 1 (664 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1004.7
- Calories from Fat 608
- Total Fat 67.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 243.3 mg
- Sodium 682.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 10.0 g