Recipe by 2hot2handle
Easy and delicious - perfect for a weeknight meal. Taken from "The Six O'Clock Scramble" cookbook by Aviva Goldfarb (One of my favorite cookbooks for everyday).
Top Review by flygirl #5
I had two chicken breasts and since I wanted to make a sauce I had the juice of three lemons. After I cooked the chicken I added 1c of chicken broth, some margarine, and some flour. I served if over macaroni (I forgot to buy orzo) It tasted great! Really lemony! Thanks for posting this - I'll definitely make this again :)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped (or use 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Put the chicken in a baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the lemon juice. Then sprinkle with the oregano and pepper. Top it with the feta, then drizzle the remaining lemon juice. Bake the chicken uncovered for 30-40 minutes until just cooked through the thickest part.