Recipe by Andeey
I don't remember where I first saw this recipe but it has become one of our favorites! It is so simple and even my picky kids like it-of course without the green onions!
Top Review by sungerle
Excellent. I was a little worried about the lemon being overpowering, but it blended so well with the feta, oregano and pepper. We kept it covered the whole time, and it was not too dry. Especially for the low calories, this was a great way to cook chicken. I will definitely make again.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the chicken in a 13-by-9-2-inch nonstick baking dish and drizzle with half the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with half the oregano and all the pepper.
- Top with the cheese and green onion.
- Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and oregano.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until done.