My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broth to boil and add rice or orzo.
- 2Cook until rice is done.
- 3Add egg whites to blender and blend until frothy.
- 4While egg whites are blending, slowly add egg yolks.
- 5After egg yolks are completely mixed with egg whites, add lemon slowly while mixture is still blending.
- 6Slowly add 2 cups of chicken broth to blender.
- 7After everything is well mixed, slowly add contents of blender to remaining broth and rice, stirring constantly.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Egg Soup
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 89.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g