Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like lemon pie, this is the recipe for you if pressed for time. It looks like it took a long time to make but will set you back 10 minutes or less if you have the ingredients on hand. Another one of those recipes that the longer it sets, the better it gets.
- Cover the bottom of a 11 by 7 pan with graham crackers.
- Cover these with half of the lemon filling.
- Cover filling with half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers one more time.
- Cover pan and put into the frig until time to serve.
- I use a glass pan because the layers look so pretty.
Made for Spring PAC 2010. I brought this to Easter brunch at my dear MIL's. It was a hit and so quick and easy to make. Cool, refreshing and lemony, thanks for sharing.
This is a great summer time dessert, it is refreshing and I didn't have to turn the oven on. I used Sherriff lemon pie filling and 2 packages of Dream Whip and put everything in a 9"x9" pan. The filling was a little thicker and everyone enjoyed it. Thank you DaMama Rules for such a lovely dessert.