Recipe by DaMama_rules
If you like lemon pie, this is the recipe for you if pressed for time. It looks like it took a long time to make but will set you back 10 minutes or less if you have the ingredients on hand. Another one of those recipes that the longer it sets, the better it gets.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover the bottom of a 11 by 7 pan with graham crackers.
- Cover these with half of the lemon filling.
- Cover filling with half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers one more time.
- Cover pan and put into the frig until time to serve.
- I use a glass pan because the layers look so pretty.