Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and just enough for two people. You could use any flavor jello. Cherry sounds good for my next time.
- 1 (9 ounce) box Jiffy white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Jello gelatin (dry)
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Mix cake mix,egg, jello and cool whip.
- roll by teaspoon full in powered sugar.
- bake on cookie sheet lined with parchment
- 10 minutes or till nice and golden
- 12 to 14 cookies.
i made these with lime jello to substitute the lime cooler cookies for one of Paula Dean's recipes and boy were they ever delicious. the cheesecake cuppies were even better with these than they were with the store bought cookies, who needs Peppridge!!!