Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how to make your own Pledge style dusting cloths.
- Mix equal parts water and vinegar. Add a couple drops of olive oil.
- Soak rags in the solution until fully saturated. I used old dishcloths that I cut into fourths with pinking shears.
- Wring out the rags leaving them just damp.
- Lay the rags, and place a couple lemon rinds on each cloth.
- Roll or fold the rinds into each cloth, and place into your glass container. Add an extra lemon peel, and make sure lid is tight. Store until needed.
- Once used, wash or boil the dust cloths and repeat the steps above for a new batch!