This is how to make your own Pledge style dusting cloths.
My Private Note
- 1Mix equal parts water and vinegar. Add a couple drops of olive oil.
- 2Soak rags in the solution until fully saturated. I used old dishcloths that I cut into fourths with pinking shears.
- 3Wring out the rags leaving them just damp.
- 4Lay the rags, and place a couple lemon rinds on each cloth.
- 5Roll or fold the rinds into each cloth, and place into your glass container. Add an extra lemon peel, and make sure lid is tight. Store until needed.
- 6Once used, wash or boil the dust cloths and repeat the steps above for a new batch!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dust Cloths (Pledge Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g