- 70.87 g lemon-flavored vodka, Citron
- 14.17 g Cointreau liqueur or 14.17 g triple sec
- 14.17 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4.92 ml sugar
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass and dip in sugar to coat rim.
- Put any sugar remaining in a into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add the lemon vodka, the cointreau or triple sec and lemon juice and shake about 10 times.
- Strain into sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with lemon wedge. Suck on lemon wedge between sips and enjoy the marriage of sweet and tart flavors.