Recipe by LDSMom128
I got this today from Better Homes and gardens daily email recipe. It sounds great and so refreshing for a hot day!
- 1⁄2 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crushed lemon drop candies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemonade
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub rim of 6 juice-size glasses with one lemon slice. In a shallow dish combine combine crushed lemon drops and sugar; dip glass rims in mixture; set aside.
- In a blender combine ice cream and lemonade. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour ice cream mixture into glasses. Top with remaining lemon slices.