Recipe by babygirl65
I usually make these with Absolut Citron or Barcardi Limon BUT I had some Limoncello Vodka left over and use it instead....OMG Delish. Took them to a wedding reception and they were a hit!! When I trying out a recipe jello shot, I make 1 small 3 oz box of Jello, if they are good, I always double or triple the recipe....
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 3 ounces cold water
- 5 ounces of citrus flavored liquor
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the 8 oz. of water to boiling. Disolve Jello for 2 minutes. Add cold water and liquor, stir until combined,.
- Pour into small plastic cups with lids (you can get these at the liquor store or restaurant supply company). After you are done pouring, cover with lids and place in fridge.
- When the jello is almost set, sprinkle sugar on top. Not too much. I just do one small pinch in each cup.