- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons cream cheese, softend
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softend
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Put the baking cups in the pan or spray cooking spray on the pan.
- 2. In a bowl mix butter, cream cheese, lemon rind, sugar, and eggs.
- 3. Mix flour and baking powder.
- 4. Spoon the batter into the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 5. Put some yummy icing on your cupcakes.