My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the 2 teaspoons of lemon juice into the milk and let it sit for about 5 minutes or so.
- 2In bowl, beat butter with mixer on medium high speed until softened (about half a minute).
- 3Add half of the flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, lemon peel, egg and milk mixture to the butter.
- 4Beat till completely combined.
- 5Beat in remaining flour.
- 6On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded teaspoons full spacing cookies about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake in preheated 350°F oven for about 10-12 minutes or till edges are slightly browned.
- 8Cool cookies on wire rack.
- 9Stir remaining 2 Tbsp lemon juice into the remaining sugar and brush mixture on cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g