Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This version of a Lemon Drop is from Bon Appetit.
- 2 lemon wedges
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup lemon-flavored vodka
- 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Sprite
- 1 tablespoon prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Push lemon wedge onto rim of 1 martini glass; rotate glass to coat with lemon juice. Repeat with second lemon wedge and martini glass. Discard lemon wedges.
- Place sugar in a shallow bowl or small plate. Dip rim of each martini glass in sugar to coat the rim.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add remaining ingredients to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into martini glasses.