Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
I am not a big drinker, so this sounded perfect for me! Sandra Lee made this on her show today, and I will be making it this week!! (I had to guess on the size of the Champagne bottle....I don't have one on hand to know the exact size)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle champagne
- 1 1⁄2 cups sparkling water
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup lemon drop candy, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the lemonade concentrate, Champagne, and sparkling water in a pitcher.
- Using one of the sliced lemons, moisten the rim of each glass.
- Dip the rims in the crushed lemonhead candies.
- Pour the Champagne mixture into each glass and garnish with sliced lemons.