This drink is made by the pitcher and is soooo good. I am such a lemon freak. Has a 4 hour chill time.
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a large pitcher (55 oz.).
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Moisten the rim of cocktail glasses with water or lemon juice; dip rim of glasses in granulated sugar.
- Chill glasses in freezer for 1 hour before ready to serve.
- Pour pitcher mixture into prepared glasses; garnish with a lemon slice or wedge.
- **LimeDrop--Substitute fresh lime juice for lemon juice; garnish with lime slices or wedges.
- Orange Drop--Substitute Absolut Mandarin for the plain vodka and 1/8 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed) plus 1/2 cup water for the lemon juice; garnish with orange slice or wedge.