1/2 Photos of Lemon Drop
This drink is made by the pitcher and is soooo good. I am such a lemon freak. Has a 4 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 4 ingredients to a large pitcher (55 oz.).
- 2Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- 3Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- 4Moisten the rim of cocktail glasses with water or lemon juice; dip rim of glasses in granulated sugar.
- 5Chill glasses in freezer for 1 hour before ready to serve.
- 6Pour pitcher mixture into prepared glasses; garnish with a lemon slice or wedge.
- 7**LimeDrop--Substitute fresh lime juice for lemon juice; garnish with lime slices or wedges.
- 8Orange Drop--Substitute Absolut Mandarin for the plain vodka and 1/8 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed) plus 1/2 cup water for the lemon juice; garnish with orange slice or wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Drop
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g