Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a different one made with pepper vodka and green tea. From a book called Green Tea.
Make and share this Lemon Drop recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ice cubes
- 3 ounces chilled green tea
- 1 ounce cold pepper vodka
- 1 ounce cold limoncello
- 4 -5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 ounces cold club soda
- 2 slices lemons, for garnish
- Put the ice cubes, green tea, pepper vodka and limoncello into a large chilled pitcher. Stir to blend.
- Add lemon juice and chill for 2 minutes. Strain into two martini glasses.
- Top off the drinks with club soda and stir just to mix. Garnish with lemon.