Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool tangy salad for a hot summer day. Fast and easy and suitable for company.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or more)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or more)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or other spicy mustard)
- 12 ounces mixed greens
- parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add greens.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat thoroughly.
Nice and simple. The dressing is light yet flavorful. It's nice over mixed greens. I added red onion slices to the salad and probably would add some other veggies next time as well. Thanx for sharing!
What a great simple dressing.. my garlic cloves were huge, so it was pretty spicy the first time I made it. Thanks Tebo!
I must admit I was torn on how to rate this recipe. It is not one I would use consistantly, as I usually like more going on with my salads, but it is deliciously light and simplistic in both preparation and taste. A lovely starter for a rich meal. Thank you Tebo for sharing the recipe.