Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing alternative to the heavy bottled dressings. Another "oldie" that I've had so long I can't remember where I got it.
- 2⁄3 cup salad oil (I use crisco veg. oil)
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In covered container combine all ingredients.
- Shake well before serving.
This salad dressing was OK. It is easy to fix but we found it lacking in flavor!
Wow! This is very good with very little effort. I used olive oil and a dash of stevia istead of sugar. I like to squeeze a little fresh lemon on the salad before using the dressing. Out of this world! Thanks for sharing!
This was truly awesome. I used 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil and filled to the 2/3 c. mark with water. Tasted wonderful and I saved a few fat calories. I served it over greens tossed with mandarin orange, avacado and goat cheese. Yum!!