1/1 Photo of Lemon Dream Tassies - Cookie Cups (Cookie Mix)
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Mmm! Lemon meringue pie flavors comes in an easy mini cookie delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup whole almond, ground
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 2/3 cup betty crocker whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir cookie mix, ground almonds, butter and cream cheese until soft dough forms.
- 4Shape dough into 36 (1 1/4-inch) balls.
- 5Press each ball in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
- 6Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- 8Remove cookie cups from pan.
- 9Fill each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon curd.
- 10In small bowl, mix frosting and whipped topping until well blended.
- 11Pipe or spoon 1 rounded teaspoon frosting mixture on top of each filled cookie cup.
- 12Top each with lemon peel and almonds.
- 13Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dream Tassies - Cookie Cups (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix