Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Mmm! Lemon meringue pie flavors comes in an easy mini cookie delight.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond, ground
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 2⁄3 cup betty crocker whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, ground almonds, butter and cream cheese until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1 1/4-inch) balls.
- Press each ball in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- Remove cookie cups from pan.
- Fill each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon curd.
- In small bowl, mix frosting and whipped topping until well blended.
- Pipe or spoon 1 rounded teaspoon frosting mixture on top of each filled cookie cup.
- Top each with lemon peel and almonds.
- Store covered in refrigerator.