Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 177.44 ml light corn syrup
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml lemon peel, freshly grated
- whipped cream or whipped topping
- fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg with an electric mixer in a small bowl, until smooth. Spread evenly in bottom of pie crust.
- Using same bowl, beat 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 2 eggs, corn syrup, lemon juice, butter, corn starch and grated lemon peel until well blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup sugar evenly over filling.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is puffed and set. Cool on wire rack. To serve, top with whipped cream.