Recipe by Charmie777
The perfect dessert for Spring (or anytime!)!! I just love lemon! Cook time is chilling time.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
Autumn 2006 PAC: It would have NEVER occurred to me to put Kool Aid in a pie. Charmie, this recipe is to die for. It is SO easy and the results are fantastic. We served it at a party Saturday and all of the ladies begged for more. Unfortunately, I had only made one pie! This set up beautifully and I was very impressed with the taste. THIS ONE IS A KEEPER!!!
- 14.79 ml water
- 4.25 g envelopelemon unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 14.79 ml lemonade concentrate
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the water and Koolaid until dissoved.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powedered sugar, vanilla and koolaid mixture until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until set.