Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The perfect dessert for Spring (or anytime!)!! I just love lemon! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopelemon unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 tablespoon lemonade concentrate
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a small bowl combine the water and Koolaid until dissoved.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powedered sugar, vanilla and koolaid mixture until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until set.
Autumn 2006 PAC: It would have NEVER occurred to me to put Kool Aid in a pie. Charmie, this recipe is to die for. It is SO easy and the results are fantastic. We served it at a party Saturday and all of the ladies begged for more. Unfortunately, I had only made one pie! This set up beautifully and I was very impressed with the taste. THIS ONE IS A KEEPER!!!