1 hr 24 mins
1 hr 4 mins
Divine! Times do not include overnight chilling. Think leftovers could be frozen. And could sub lime juice and zest for lemon, with orange extract instead of lemon extract. If reducing amount, timing needs reducing-4 portions for about 25 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease 10 inch springform pan and wrap foil on bottom.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar.
- 4Press onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of pan.
- 5Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
- 8In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 9Beat in cream, juice, flour, zest, extracts, and food coloring if desired.
- 10Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 11Pour into crust.
- 12Return pan to baking sheet.
- 13Bake for 55 to 65 minutes OR until center is almost set.
- 14Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 15Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour. Leave sides on pan until serving.
- 16Refrigerate overnight.
- 17Remove sides of pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 258.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g