Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- With meat mallet or similar flattening utensil, pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In shallow dish, mix together bread crumbs, lemon pepper and dill.
- In second dish, place lemon juice. Add chicken, one piece at a time, first to lemon juice, then to crumb mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until chicken is brown and fork-tender.