Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe using Good Seasons Italian Seasoning Mix from the side of the box! Placed here for safe keeping. States it is good on a salad or used as a marinade for chicken or fish.
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetgood seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Serve atop a salad or use as a marinade for chicken or fish.
I love lemon and dill, so this was an ideal vinaigrette for me. I think it would probably make an even better marinade. I found that the dressing mix was a little too salty for my taste, and think maybe some more lemon juice or water might help cut that. Made for ZWT 8.
This is a "dilly" of a dressing. My family loves both lemon and dill so this was a pleasing combination to us. We used it on a salad of lettuce, cucumber and tomato - yum! I think that this would be nice as a marinade for fish or chicken. Thanks JanuaryBride. Made for Ali Baba's Babes for ZWT5.