Easy and elegant last minute dinner. If you do not like tilapia, use whichever fish is your favorite.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Juice 1/2 of the lemon, and cut the other half into thin slices.
- Place fillets in a glass baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each fillet with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and dill on top of each fillet.
- Spread lemon slices over top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Simple and delicious. A great way to use the dill that is growing in my garden.
Quick and easy ~ and tasty! Next time I'll reduce the butter to 2 tablespoons, and use the juice of half a lemon along with the lemon slices. I baked my Tilapia at 425F for 15 minutes ~ Made for Cooking from the Pantry, Freezer, and Fridge 2012.