Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cooking Light. February 2008.
- 4 (5 ounce) fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- . Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cut parchment paper into 4 (13- x 9-inch) rectangles. Place 3 lemon slices crosswise in center of 1 parchment rectangle. Top with 1 fillet. Repeat with remaining lemon slices, fillets, and parchment paper rectangles.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with carrot, dill, and parsley. Top each fillet with 1/2 tablespoons butter. Fold 1 side of parchment paper over fillets; tuck excess parchment under fillets, pressing folds to form a crease.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.