Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Just a little twist turns a good recipe into a great one. Lemon and dill are a winning combination in these twice-baked potatoes. From Recipe.com
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a brush. Pat dry. Prick potatoes with a fork. Bake in a 425°F oven for 40 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out each potato half, leaving a thin shell
- Place potato pulp in a large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, sour cream, dill, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper. With an electric mixer on low speed, beat until smooth.
- Pile the mixture into the potato shells.
- Place in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Drizzle potatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake in 425°F oven about 20 minutes or until light brown. Serve with dill sprigs and lemon wedges, if desired.
- Make ahead tip:.
- Prepare potatoes but do not bake. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until heated through. Serve as above.